In this course, you will learn more about EBIZ Institute and the mandatory things you will have to do in every course: asynchronous learning, synchronous learning, projects, handing in assignments and presentations.
What you will learn
This course will provide you with the information you need to know to take any EBIZ Institute course successfully. Please refer back to this course whenever you need more information or would like to do a review.
Among others, the course objectives include:
- learn how to submit assignments to the learning management system
- find the EBIZ's policies
- do reviews for the course and the instructor
- provide feedback to EBIZ
All EBIZ course takers
- Minimum passed the equivalent of GCE ‘A’ levels or Workplace Literacy Level 5 and Workplace Numeracy Level 5.
- Able to operate laptop and mobile devices, e.g. tablet or smartphone.
- Able to listen, speak, read, and write English competently