EBZ103 - Ideation: Creating an eBusiness Opportunity
- Identify the 5-Step ideation process.
- Discover the sources of information to obtain eBusiness ideas.
- Analyze the market trends and find five eBusiness ideas.
- Create a list of factors affecting the idea selection.
- Utilize an idea selection method taught in class to select the most suitable eBusiness idea
- Use results of a survey to estimate market acceptance
The targeted sector is an entrepreneur, B2C or B2B senior executive who wants to know how to come up with a good idea for an ebusiness. There is a need now to relook at how we do business online and how to approach it creatively.
This course will help you collect information to generate a good idea and then turn that idea into a viable business opportunity.
- Be able to operate laptop and mobile devices, e.g. tablet or smartphone.
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualifications (“ES WSQ”) Workplace Literacy (“WPL”) level 4.
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ES WSQ WPL level 4.
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ES WSQ Workplace Numeracy (“WPN”) level 4
*For learners who do not meet the above criteria, applications will be rejected and any fees paid will be returned.
- Singapore’s Top 10 Female entrepreneur in 1999 (finalist),
- The Most Promising Female Entrepreneur in 2000 (winner) and
- Netrepreneur of the Year in 2001 (winner).